CLCH asked HealthcareBids to help write the tender responses.
HealthcareBids worked with the Divisional Director of Operations, the Head of Business Development and all supporting clinical teams to explore and articulate CLCH’s extensive experience and expertise in transforming adult community services.
The tender process was extremely rigorous and required responses to be written on a wide range of searching questions, including topics such as;
- Proposed bed-based model for community hospitals
- A strategy to reduce avoidable hospital admissions
- Improving patient outcomes through system integration
- Promoting personal health budgets
- Innovative practices to deliver reductions in average lengths of stay in hospitals
In addition, as part of the tender, the commissioners posed several complex patient scenarios which described the history and detailed health needs of hypothetical patients. Bidders were required to explain precisely how they would manage and care for the patients in each scenario.
To develop bid responses we held workshops to engage the wider team, worked onsite with clinicians and led multiple discussions to explore the detail for each topic.
We were delighted when, in January 2019, CLCH was announced as the successful bidder.