We recognise that every organisation is different, and our specific approach will depend on your unique needs and situation. Tools which we may employ to help you to develop a new business development strategy include:
- A series of one-to-one interviews with your leadership team / Board to understand each individual’s vision for the business and perspectives on its current position and performance. We will present our findings to the leadership team.
- A healthcare market and situational analysis to identify and assess business development opportunities. This would include factors such as: drivers of and rate of market growth, geographic differences, competitors, strategic fit with current business, ease of implementation, etc.
- Workshop(s) to review the output from the market and situational analysis and to prioritise opportunities.
- Workshop(s) with key delivery team members, for example, operations, business development and IM&T, to explore how the high priority business areas can best be exploited and to ensure ownership of the strategy by internal staff.
- Documentation of the business development strategy and accompanying action plan to be owned and managed internally.