HealthcareBids managed every element of the bid process from planning the timeline and working in partnership with Southern Health’s experts to define each aspect of the service delivery model in detail, to developing responses which showcased the Trust’s abilities and managing the bid review process.
Responses tackled several significant challenges highlighted in the tender documents including:
- Forecast growth in the 0-19 population across Hampshire
- A rising incidence of vulnerabilities such as child obesity, long term conditions and self-harm
- Heightened demand for specialist interventions such as neonatal and postnatal intensive care and paediatric emergency services
- Significant budget pressures.
Responses also aligned with key principles stressed by commissioners:
- Empowering families to take responsibility for their own health
- Safeguarding and keeping children and families at the centre of the service
- Prevention, early intervention and managing demand
- Integration with other services
- Realising efficiencies including through digital technology